Every Pirates member needs to create a TeamSnap account to enable registration.
For more information about how to do this, click the button.
Helpful hints for using the Team Snap registration form:
- Register everyone in your family at one go.
- Register across all sports at one go.
- Volunteer coach to register as participant –
last season volunteers, please enter your volunteer discount code here
- Select all sport the participant is interested in
- Based on sport selected, birthdate and gender, relevant options will be available in Participant Fee section
Order your kit through the same form
- Input the size correctly: no size, no kit
- Fee adjustment for re-using prior season kit may be applicable for Hockey and Rugby
- Optional section for adult registrants
- Required section for child participants
You can toggle to a previous page of the form (clicking the icon on the top of the form), and you will not lose any information
Any issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that all data is input correctly.
The volunteer admin team do NOT guarantee timely resolution to any incorrect data input. Our club currently has no paid admin, and current volunteers also have day jobs, so please do your bit and input your entries and selection with care. Thank you!
Use our simple 10-step guide to filling out the registration form:
See what you'll need and how to order the correct size.
What do my fees cover?
Compared to other sport offerings in Discovery Bay, the DB Pirates can offer more competitive rates for membership due to:
- Financial support from our generous Sponsors
- Financial support from the Hong Kong Rugby Union
- Volunteer-led organisation
With this support, and together with the membership fees we charge, we aim to cover the following, where relevant:
- Pitch and gym booking
eg. North Plaza pitch booking
- 1 Set of kit for the season (where new kit is required)
- Equipment rental e.g. Dragon Boat
- Bus bookings to tournaments (only for Mini Rugby and Mini Hockey)
- Pro Coaching Fees (Seniors and Youth Rugby, Hockey, Dragon Boats)
- Club administration costs
- Subsidise club events
Images depicted on this website have been contributed by our professional photographers, Colin Sim and Ginny Malbon, as well as images from parents and coaches of DB Pirates teams. We assume permissions have been granted from image subjects. For image enquiries or contributions, please contact our communications volunteer here: